Daily Departures

Departing daily from the ordinary objects of my thoughts.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

If I Had Kids

If I had kids, I would most certainly get them this.


Isn't that cool? It is a mini circuit board that allows kids to move around the circuits and build different machines.

According to the website, there are 500 different projects to build with this board alone, some include:
  • Digital recording device
  • Electronic lazy cat
  • Flying saucer launcher
  • Digital text display experiments
  • Fully functional AM/FM radio
  • Light-controlled music
  • Lie detector
  • Electronic racing game
  • Voice controlled rays of light
  • Light meter
  • Digital timers
  • Dog whistle

  • Maybe I'd be buying it for them because I'd want to play with it, but come on, it IS a cool toy isn't it?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home