Daily Departures

Departing daily from the ordinary objects of my thoughts.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Wood and computers

It's been awhile since I've had an evangelical rant on here about Macs; I'm not going to subject you to one here either. However, I thought that I'd show you a really nice way of displaying one of Macs really nice iMacs.

What you see pictured above is the iWoodKiosk. I suspect that it was designed for businesses and museums and other such places, but if you like the idea of sitting on a bar-like stool while working on your computer, then the iWoodKiosk might be for you--it also helps to have a good deal of disposable income laying around.


While we're talking about wood and computers, check out this computer.

[UPDATE: Here is the link that I couldn't find when i originally wrote this post. There are a whole bunch more really fun wodden cases.]

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home