Daily Departures

Departing daily from the ordinary objects of my thoughts.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Heard of eating frogs legs?

Well, that's nothing!

Check out this video for a new and exciting taste sensation or three: Frog sashimi and two other delightful tasty treats. I don't really want to spoil it, but I also don't want anyone who is uber-anti-meat-eating to watch the video. So, without further adieu, click the play button below.



[UPDATE: If you liked that, then you might want to see what Anthony Bourdain will eat. Thanks Liz.]

8 Comments:

  • At 5/05/2006 12:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YUMMM

     
  • At 5/05/2006 12:23:00 AM, Blogger Brendan Ritchie said…

    I would SO eat that.

     
  • At 5/05/2006 08:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Uhhhhhh... why, why WHY did you subject me to that?

     
  • At 5/06/2006 01:51:00 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    I would for sure eat that, ive got no problem with it. mmmmm beating heart

     
  • At 5/06/2006 02:05:00 AM, Blogger Mark said…

    Lisa,

    There were warnings galore. You have free will so you were free to not watch. Or, is this a case of akrasia?

     
  • At 5/07/2006 10:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Watching this I get the feeling that people who run these sorts of restaurants are having fun at their customers' expense - like "What weird shit can I get these bozos to eat/drink? I know! A still beating frog heart and booze with a lizard in it." Blech.

     
  • At 5/08/2006 09:47:00 AM, Blogger SoulPastor said…

    Fantastic!
    I absolutely loved it!
    Seriously, that was great. I am still laughing.

    Find us a sushi bar and let's give it a go!

     
  • At 5/18/2006 12:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello.
    There is this shop in Shinjuku of Tokyo.
    A Japanese does not eat, too.
    considerably, bizarre tastes in food.
    I want to try to challenge it this time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home