Daily Departures

Departing daily from the ordinary objects of my thoughts.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Drace and The Attics on MySpace

If you aren't familiar with MySpace, it is an online friends network. So, you sign up for a MySpace account and you can add a picture and other information about yourself. Once that step is complete, you can add friends who also have MySpace accounts.

That said, my friend Matt has a band called Drace that has a MySpace profile. The link has now been added to the 'listen' section of the sidebar.

While I'm mentioning friends in bands. Another band that I am friends with and that is on MySpace is The Attics who's band website can be found here while their MySpace profile can be found here.

Both Drace and The Attics--both Winnipeg based, I might add--have their music on their sites. Go listen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home