Daily Departures

Departing daily from the ordinary objects of my thoughts.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Fun and funky rooms

I am extremely tempted to say that if someone can paint something like this, then they are a talented painter. My only bit of hesitation comes in the fact that I don't know how this is done. It is plausible that this sort of painting is very simple.
Regardless of the potential simplicity of the task, I would love to have a room in my apartment painted like this. The only problem is that I suspect that, if you didn't view the room on a two-dimensional surface (such as your computer screen), the illusion would not present itself. But then again, who am I. Enjoy the photos.




There are more examples of this type of painting at this site.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home