Daily Departures

Departing daily from the ordinary objects of my thoughts.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Crazy Scotsman

So, thanks to Meredith, I bring to you one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. I think that you should start at Gordon Nicol's biography. In this biography, you will discover this Scotsman went from looking like this:

and playing in a glam-rock band called Iron Virgin (Gordon is the second from the left) to looking like this:

and making CDs in which he whispers sweet nothings which are set to terribly cheesy ambient music. In between he did some stuff with Rwandan orphans. I guess that's a noble thing to do too. What I think is incredible though is the clips from his sweet nothings CD that can be found here (for full versions of the sweet nothings) or here (for smaller clips). Check it out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home