Daily Departures

Departing daily from the ordinary objects of my thoughts.

Friday, February 03, 2006

zeFrank

Every once in a while you come across a website that you just need to share with people. I stumbled across ZeFrank a long time ago and I shared this site with a few people, but this blog seems like a good place to share it with anyone who reads it.

As with most great websites that will make you laugh, there is a lot of content; so, to save you the time and trouble, I've sacrificed my time to give you a list of some of my favourites.

Under 'Stuff to Watch', I recommend:
  • Request (Do you ever get e-mails requesting you assistance in the transfer of large sums of money from the son of a former government official of Senegal? Well, if you do, watch this!)
  • New Years (Have you thought that the New Years traditions are wacky? Watch this for further insight.)

Under 'Educational Videos', I recommend:
  • Pre-Date (Need some pre-date encouragement?)

(Note: Most of these videos are good for all locations, but maybe use headphones.)

Finally, if you want to hear a rap song that argues that Santa ain't fat, then check out the song "Santa Ain't Fat."

And, enjoy this fantastically hilarious site!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home