Daily Departures

Departing daily from the ordinary objects of my thoughts.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

You think you like ring tones?

Well, I'm almost certain that you do NOT like them as much as this guy.




I highly recommend that you watch the ring tone dancing that goes on in the Starbucks; c'est formidable!!




When you are done that, check out number five. I mean, what could possible be better than a skinny white guy, in yellow tights, a red cape, and a green mask, trouncing around in the snow? (Alright, I too can think of lots of things that'd be better, but you've got to admit, this is pretty funny.

(Note: You must have the sound turned on if you are going to watch these videos; otherwise, they simply loose the desired effect. So, the louder the better! Now, go on and click one of those links above... do it... NOW!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home