Daily Departures

Departing daily from the ordinary objects of my thoughts.

Monday, February 13, 2006

I've seen it all



I knew that there were a lot of blogs out there, but honestly, I had no idea. The blog that this banner came from is dedicated to all things shaving. I can understand how a blog about gadgets or a blog about all things Apple can keep people coming back, but SHAVING!

OK, OK, I know there is a market for nearly everything, but I really do wonder who would consistently check a blog like Shaving Stuff.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/15/2006 05:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was going to say that, given the amount of comments on the site, you'd be right in thinking that it doesn't keep people coming back.

    However, checking all the posts displayed, he's recieved 10 comments in the last two months. Seems some posts really get people posting.

    It boggles the mind.

    I think that this is an obsession that you and I are never likely to understand...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home