Daily Departures

Departing daily from the ordinary objects of my thoughts.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

4-meme

I saw this 4-meme on two blogs (one and two); both of which are cooler than mine. Although I never got tagged, I'm going to complete the questions anyway. (I've changed the questions a bit to suit my taste... for example, there was a question about TV, but since I don't have a TV, I'm not answering it.)

Four jobs I’ve had:
  1. Tree Planter
  2. Adjunct University Professor
  3. Inflatable Interactive Games Operator
  4. Dishwasher (crappiest job, ever!)
Four movies I can watch over and over:
  1. Good Will Hunting
  2. Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
  3. Gattaca
  4. Shine
Four books I would buy again (if need be):
  1. The Brothers Karamazov -Fyodor Dostoevsky
  2. On the Plurality of Worlds -David K. Lewis
  3. Naming and Necessity -Saul A. Kripke
  4. Angela's Ashes -Frank McCourt
Four places I have lived:
  1. Winnipeg, Manitoba; Canada
  2. Syracuse, New York; USA
  3. Freidrichshaffen, Germany
  4. Malibu, California; USA
Four places I’ve vacationed:
  1. Barcelona, Spain
  2. Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
  3. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
  4. Clear Lake, Manitoba
Four of my favorite drinks:
  1. Coffee (but only of the good variety)
  2. Rooibos Provence
  3. A Very full-bodied Cab-Shiraz
  4. New Castle Brown Ale
Four sites I visit daily:
  1. The New York Times
  2. The Unofficial Apple Weblog
  3. The Daily Mumps
  4. 3hive
Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. Barcelona, Spain
  2. Vancouver, BC; Canada
  3. Patagonia, Argentina
  4. Sao Tome; Africa
Four people I am tagging:
(The people in my sidebar of course!)
  1. Jennifer
  2. Jonathan
  3. Matthew
  4. Rachel

The rule is that, whoever gets tagged needs to post answers to all these questions on their blog and then tag 4 more people. Keep the meme going.

[UPDATE: I'm also tagging my friend Nathan and my friend Brendan.]

3 Comments:

  • At 2/02/2006 10:38:00 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    shit - you tagged me. ok, i'm it i guess. i did want to note, however, that you didn't really live in malibu...you lived in a shack on a hill somewhere in the vicinity of malibu.

     
  • At 2/03/2006 01:29:00 AM, Blogger The Hippie Triathlete said…

    alright alright, tagged i am. frozen in the playing field until someone scrambles through my legs to relieve me from the torture of non-participation. HEY--and what's so great about Barcelona?!?!

     
  • At 2/03/2006 09:16:00 AM, Blogger Nate said…

    Ahhhhhhhh... you got me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home