Daily Departures

Departing daily from the ordinary objects of my thoughts.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

You got skills?

I'm not talking about cake building skills or even nunchuck skills, but rather skills in the true sense of the word. That's right, I'm talking about paranormal skills. Can you read minds, move things with the wave of a hand, or even predict futures from the faces of a few cards or the palms of hands?

Well if so, you can be rich. In fact there is a million dollars--yes, that's six zeros--waiting for you at the James Randi Educational Foundation, Million Dollar Challenge.

Yes, that is right, if you can demonstrate that you have some sort of paranormal ability in a controlled setting, they will pay you $10, 000 immediately and then the remaining $990, 000 within one week. There are lots of people who believe they have such skills and a million dollars is a lot of money, so I think that they should run out and get it. If I was convinced I had such skills, I know I would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home