Daily Departures

Departing daily from the ordinary objects of my thoughts.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Scotland Yard Gospel Choir

(Aren't they all just so much cooler than me?)

This is now my third post that links to 3hive; really, if you haven't checked it out yet, please do, it's a great blog and resource.

I wasn't planning on posting on The Scotland Yard Gospel Choir (or, SYGC for short), but given that two different people--of no relation whatsoever--mentioned to me that they really like SYGC, I thought I'd let more people know. (More pictures here.)

The link to the 3hive review is here. As always on 3hive, you can listen to at least one track from the artists in question. In this case there are two. I highly recommend the first track: namely, But You Never Thought It Would Be Like This.

In case you are wondering, and haven't clicked any of the links yet, SYGC is not from Scotland, not a choir, and does not do gospel. (They are also not this; just in case you were thinking that they were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home