Daily Departures

Departing daily from the ordinary objects of my thoughts.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Osymyso; or, Mark's getting really really lazy

I know, I know, you don't have to tell me that all these posts about music that I've found at 3hive are getting tiring. I just feel like sharing the love though; and really, can you fault someone for something so honourable? Really?!


Well, the newest find--this is not really a band, but just something experimental--is called Osymyso. I don't want to say too much about the music that you can download at that link, but I will mention that Intro Expansion 1 and 2--the tracks I recommend--will take you on a strange, if not fragmented, trip down memory lane. I do think that goes for just about everyone... well, anyone who was either born after 1930 or was not terribly sheltered their entire life.

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home