Daily Departures

Departing daily from the ordinary objects of my thoughts.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Goin' home

At 3pm--central time--I will be on a plane to Toronto. I spend the night in Toronto and then, I get to drive home. Yes, that is my home in the background of the picture (I live in the white building, not the colourful one). The picture is from the street fair which takes place every year in in September and all the fun people come out to it. More pictures of the fair can be found here.

I didn't think that I'd be excited about going home, but I am. I think I'm mostly just really really looking forward to having my own space again. Even though, I know that my apartment will be cold cold cold (the heat hasn't been on once in the last month). Anyways, I guess my next post will be from Syracuse.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home