Daily Departures

Departing daily from the ordinary objects of my thoughts.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

3hive



Recently, I discovered an amazing site.

The motivation behind 3hive is to spread the word on new, or lesser-known, artists. I think that they do a fantastic job, in my humble opinion. Every day a new artist is added to the site. A picture of the album cover is displayed, a brief description of music is given, and a few tracks are posted for download. Yes, the tracks are FREE.

On the sidebar at 3hive, there is what they call the Navotron which allows you to search for past postings by (most notably) Genre, Artist, and Label.

Thus far, I have come across a few artists that I am really enjoying. I recommend J. Tillman and The Foxymorons.

There are months and months of postings to explore, so enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home